Dr Jyoti katyal passed her bachelor of Physiotherapy from Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi thereafter she gained experiance in various speciality hospitals in delhi.After doing her post graduation she started practice along with her husband. She is a licensed acupunturist.
July 2007- to April 2008 in Majeedia Hospital, Jamia Hamdard.
July 2008 to September 2008 in Akshay Pratishthan which is the school for special children.
October 2008 to December 2008 as a consultant physiotherapist in IIT Hospital at IIT Campus, New Delhi.
January 2009 to April 2009 in Majeedia Hospital, Jamia Hamdard
Sept 2009 to March 2010 in St. Stephen Hospital .
M R HOSPITAL at Dwarka New Delhi(8 months)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION : Post graduation in acupunture .
- She has attended various conferences like Sports Medicon 2007 in New Delhi
- Special training on Spinal Orthosis at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- On Sports Medicine at Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Workshop attended- on Disaster Management
- On motor point stimulation for pain management in acupunture.
- She is proficient in management of various chronic diseases.